Sorry, the store is currently closed. Please check back at a later date. PROGRAM INFORMATION
• Select from a music catalog containing millions of songs from all genres.
• AMP’D Maxx MP3 player comes with one each of the following: ear bud headphones, set of two AA batteries and an owner’s manual.
• The 4GB AMP’D Maxx MP3 player holds about 700 songs, while the 8GB AMP’D Maxx MP3 player holds about 1,400 songs.
• Upon release, with a $24.99 unlocking fee the security software can be removed to have continued use of the MP3 player and all of the previously purchased music.
• No refund after order has been placed.
• Manufacturer’s Warranty: Only covers manufacturer’s defects up to 60 days from purchase.
• Unlimited Music! Whether you get a 4GB or 8GB MAXX, there’s no limit to the songs that can be owned! The songs can be simply removed from the player to make room for more. The download feature makes it easy to re-download previously removed music free of charge! With MAXX, once the music is purchased, you always own it!
• MP3 player technology is moving fast and new players will be available in the future. Rest assured that if you decide to upgrade to a newer player, all songs will be downloaded to the new player at the first connection at the kiosk. The old player can be sent, with all of the songs that have been purchased, home to a loved one to use.
• Only one MP3 player allowed in possession per inmate.